Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was thinking about taking a roleplay that went over very well on GaiaOnline and making an OB version. I had titled it "Anime Mercenaries" (seeing as how the rp originated when I was trying to sleep and couldn't stop thinking about Mercenaries 2 and Naruto and various other anime).

It started off a little rocky, considering one of the only three participants is online whenever I go to sleep, but it worked out pretty well. The ending came out well. And if a few of you want to look at the rp and see how I did things, I'll include [URL="http://http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13591757&page=1"]a link[/URL] (just skip all the spam and junk we posted out of boredom if you decide to read all 7 or so pages).

But anyways, time to get to the point: should I bring Anime Mercenaries to OtakuBoards? I'd love to hear your thoughts (just be kind with your comments, please).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...