Guest Kaimaster Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 Obama Won! Now Pray Harder Than You Ever Pray Before Cause Armageddon Is Near Than Ever Before!
eleanor Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/4j9ox5.gif[/img] lol, you be a crazy.[/font]
Lunar Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [quote name='Kaimaster']Obama Won! Now Pray Harder Than You Ever Pray Before Cause Armageddon Is Near Than Ever Before![/QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"] How would you know? Just a heads up, :animeangr I find that offending.[/COLOR]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [quote name='Kaimaster']Obama Won! Now Pray Harder Than You Ever Pray Before Cause Armageddon Is Near Than Ever Before![/QUOTE]Why? What makes you think that gaining a Democratic president could trigger Armageddon? As a Christian myself, I question whether or not you have a clue what you are even talking about. Unless this is another one of those Internet jokes you kids love to pull. :animesigh
Lunar Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Why? What makes you think that gaining a Democratic president could trigger Armageddon? As a Christian myself, I question whether or not you have a clue what you are even talking about. Unless this is another one of those Internet jokes you kids love to pull. :animesigh[/QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"] Thank you. I myself, am a Christian as well.[/COLOR] :catgirl:
Guest Kaimaster Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 ANTI-CHRIST: Muslim Good looks Charisma Smooth talker Letha Wouned Opposite of God OBAMA: Muslim Hates white people Good lookins Charisma Smooth talker For killing babies For same sex marriage. [I][B][COLOR="Red"]NOTE: I'M NOT RACIST[/COLOR][/B][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]P.S. IF YOU ARE OFFENDING I'M SORRY.[/COLOR] THIS IS HOW I SEE OBAMA In two ways. OBAMA is the ANTI-CHRIST or He's going praved the way for the true Anti-Christ.
Sangome Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [SIZE="1"]:| I'm Christian too, I dislike Obama [politics-wise, I have no problems with him as a person], but do I think he's the anti Christ? Haha, no. Sure I dislike his policies, and I kinda worry that he'll screw up the country...but I don't think the guy's evil. Dude, my mom's hardcore Christian, thinks everything is Satanic...and even [i]she[/i] doesn't think he's the anti Christ. That says something to me right there. o_O And besides, if he were, we'd be out of here by now. Read the book of Revelation again, kiddo.[/SIZE] Edit: [quote name='Kaimaster'] OBAMA: [b]Muslim[/b] [b]Hates white people[/b] Good lookins Charisma Smooth talker [b]For killing babies[/b] For same sex marriage. [/QUOTE] [size=1]...Wait...WHAT? He's not Muslim. His father was [or mother, I am unsure which...even if one was at all], but he is not. And just because one is Muslim does NOT make them a terrorist. That's a gross stereotype. As for "killing babies"...I'm anti abortion, don't get me wrong, but IIRC, McCain was for abortion under certain circumstances. And when did he say he hated white people? [/Devils Advocate][/size]
Guest Kaimaster Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]:| I'm Christian too, I dislike Obama [politics-wise, I have no problems with him as a person], but do I think he's the anti Christ? Haha, no. Sure I dislike his policies, and I kinda worry that he'll screw up the country...but I don't think the guy's evil. Dude, my mom's hardcore Christian, thinks everything is Satanic...and even [i]she[/i] doesn't think he's the anti Christ. That says something to me right there. o_O And besides, if he were, we'd be out of here by now. Read the book of Revalation again, kiddo.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I'm listerning to the HOLY BIBLE DVD. My dad saw demons when he wasn't saved. Now he's a hardcore Christian. So is my mom and my brother. When I was in a 3grade I saw a Angel that comfort me in my loneliess. He said, "That he was sent by God to comfort me." The past elections didn't pull on my soul as this one did. That's the only reason I voted in this election. I work in kids church. I help anybody.
Dagger Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 Let's save our election thoughts for [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59784][u]this Lounge thread[/u][/url]. And whatever your feelings on the matter, do make an effort not to lapse into hysterics. :) ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts