Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Star Wars - Chapter I - The Jedi's Bounty


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have no idea if this thread is even going to take off, however if anyone has any questions concerning characters or needs a little more info concerning the subject matter I'd be more than happy to help.

I've recently edited the audition and have given the characters a bit more direction. Is there anything else anyone would like to see included? We can discuss any changes or what not right here.
Posted
[SIZE="2"]Yeah I have a question, are the characters going to have any interactions with the Force or are they not gifted in such things?[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...