Phantasy Freak Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I was enjoyiong being away fro all those mean people,but I have to go back.Well also I am kinda gad to go back cause my sis nd I hae been at each othes throats an also my dad and I hae been in lots of arguements.Well for I am going to have to put up with the people who don't like me.Plus I am staring a new class instead of Performing Arts,I have some tech class..
Pirate Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I NEVER WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming:
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 just be as big a b*tch as you possibly can, & they'll eventually leave you alone. that worked for me.
D. Dark Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]just be as big a b*tch as you possibly can, & they'll eventually leave you alone. that worked for me. [/B][/QUOTE] Not a bad idea... I wonder if I can get out of school, which started on Tuesday (I skipped monday, heh, heh)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Got to agree with Lady M. THat always works...or you can just ignore them...that's what Ido..then they just get bored...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now