OtakuBoards

Drizzt Do'urden

Okay I actually have 2 related requests. First I was wondering if someone could make me an avatar of death, the grim reaper specifically. I don't really have any preference.

The banner I'd like to say 'Drizzt: Bringer of Death since 11-05-2008' in whatever Font you'd choose. The picture itself would be of the grim reaper, now this is open to artist creativity. It could be anything from the reaper taking a soul to taking a nap, or just the reaper its up to you.

Anything else you'd like to add is fine, again I want full artist creativity, that way its completly original for you, oh and of course I'll make sure to put on there that you made it for me, but feel free to add your signature if you'd like.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmm it'd be easier to get started if I knew color schemes/ dimensions/ text you wanted on there. Getting a picture of the reaper is easy enough, but if I give you a pink Banner and Grim Reaper....I don't think you would be pleased....[/FONT]

Thanks for taking an interest

Yeah you're right sorry for the vaugness of it, okay well as far as the banner goes I'd like to keep it dark. Some reds and blacks would be probably the obvious, but if you can keep it dark and use different colors feel free to.

As far as the font goes, like I said I really don't have a preference, but I guess something like the writing in a sort've cusive/signature type as long as it is legible. If there are any other questions I can answer please feel free to post.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Here ya go, a little something for you

[B]Av:[/B]
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DrizztDoUrdenAvatar.png[/IMG]
[B]

Sig:[/B]
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DrizztSig.png[/IMG][/FONT]