Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm not sure if alot of people have heard of her or not, but Bjork is a singer who's music is well.............different. I really like some of her stuff, like the music video here, but have any of you other members heard of her, and if so, thoughts?[/COLOR]
[YOUTUBE="HyperBallad"]nH6CXQtFbBE[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
Interesting....I, like most people probably, have only heard reference to Bjork in a comedic reference. This is quite honestly the first time I've heard any of her stuff, and I'm not real sure how to rate it. I can't say it was my cup of tea, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Can you recommend any other songs? I'd hate to just go clicking on you tube or limewire and sift through undesierable stuff.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sure. She has alot of songs. Although some can be a little weird at times.:animesmil[/COLOR]



[YOUTUBE="I Miss You"]OdMs7RqW4cs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Joga"]CYP9lA-g1_I[/YOUTUBE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...