GSValkanas Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 So who else has played this game? I've played and beaten it in about eight hours. Quite a short game, if you ask me. The ending was a bit disappointing, but the gameplay more than made up for it.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 Not being a big star wars fan I didn't go out and buy this game, but I tried the demo. It seems like a pretty solid game, so I think that I'll go pick it up sometime around the begining of the new year when the fiancee goes back to school from christmas break, barring of course that COD 5 isn't as good as I think it is and I'm held up in the house playing that all day/night.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now