BondFanatic Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 This is the link to my new Gundam site. I need links to other Gundam sites, so if you have any, email them to me. Also, please sign my guestbook. [URL]www.geocities.com/kracker92056/Gundamheaven.html?998270751970[/URL]
Sailor Meike Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 GREAT SITE, pretty pics. It's pretty good. I like it. And i will sign you're guestbook too right away. Keep up the good work with you're site. ;)
Zaku II Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Hey send me some pics in email and Ill link to you from my website, deal? Send me some good ones. Try to send me anything but Gundam Wing. GW pics are easy to find. Thanx email- [email]joshvtec@bellsouth.net[/email]
BondFanatic Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 I dunno... most of the pics i get are from Gundam Project, but I can find other sites. Any specific series?
Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 hey almightyssj4 reply to my question with some more sites, 'kay? I will be sure to check out your site soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now