Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Yup, I'm from Australia. I think you'll find a few local members, although we did used to have an entire group that was from Queensland who are no longer here!

So I'm not entirely sure who is left these days.

Where in Australia are you from?[/font]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Yup, I'm from Australia. I think you'll find a few local members, although we did used to have an entire group that was from Queensland who are no longer here!

So I'm not entirely sure who is left these days.

Where in Australia are you from?[/font][/QUOTE]

Queensland! Well the Sunshine Coast to be exact lol...what about you mate?
Posted
[quote name='summercrane']Queensland! Well the Sunshine Coast to be exact lol...what about you mate?[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Melbourne here.

I did live on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane for about a year and traveled up to the Sunshine Coast a bit. Very pretty up there! :catgirl:

I missed Melbourne after a while because I was used to being in the middle of the action! Haha. And Melbourne is really a hub for media and such.

I also regularly travel to Sydney, where I have some extended family. So I get around a little bit![/font]
Posted
[font=garamond][color=darkgreen]I'm from that queensland group! LiamC2 is in Berlin now, unless he's still otakuing from there, it's just me left. But I still keep in touch with all of them!

I'm in Brisbane by the way...

[/font][/color]
Posted
I'm a Kiwi, which means I'm more downer underer than all of you. I thought I should pop in and thank yous for that lovely Rugby League World Cup you donated to us!

Please don't sentence me to a kick from the boot, you have a lovely country. Honestly... :smirk: Say hi to Kevin Rudd for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...