Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I don't know if I'd say it's like immortality. Unless i'm mistaken the movies about something happening to him in which he grows old, and then said thing happens and allows him to grow young again. Really it's essentially life, but you'd have to fear getting young since just like getting old that means the end is growing near.

I'll check this out if the reviews are good enough, otherwise it'll be the dvd release I'll wait for.
Posted
I saw it. Pitt definitely wasn't at his best. The special effects were awkward. The story was exciting and moving and interesting. Taraji Henson as Queenie, Benjamin's mother, did an excellent job. I think she's the only actor who deserves an award for this film.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...