OtakuBoards

Lime Balthazar (or, what other communities do you visit?)

Mr. Maul

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]So whatever happened to Group Sounds?

Or am I just stupid?

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I really have no idea what happened to it. I haven't heard from Tony in a long time.

Someone else may have a better answer for you on that. I just assume that GS ended up expiring and Tony decided not to renew it. *shrug*

Anyway, I might edit this thread title just a bit to give this a little more oomph. :catgirl:[/font]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Sometimes, late at night, I get all nostalgic. So I fix some hot ol' cocoa, put some ol' Bing Crosby on the ol' record player, and flip through the ol' photo album. I just sit there (by the ol' fire) and reminisce about the good ol' days on ol' Group Sounds.

Those were the days.

I also visit idmforums.com

ol'

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Yeah, I get nostalgic quite a bit...there's a lot of great stuff that I miss. Even more than GS, I miss seeing Tony himself around!

As far as communities go there aren't many I visit now. I used to visit MansonUSA forums quite a bit, but that dropped off a long time ago.

I still visit the N-Sider forums a little, but not very often.

And I guess at this stage I don't really have the energy to start with a new community where I don't know anyone, so I don't tend to bother with many places now.[/font]

[SIZE="1"]Ah, I remember Group Sounds.

There are several forums I go to, but OB is everyday. One forum thats no longer around, or atleast active was 3d forums, when it was directly linked to Open Legends, TOPAZ's website. I know it stayed open even after OL died, masterfork was always admin of that. It grew into more of a gaming forum though, and last I checked it wasn't to active.[/SIZE]

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]One forum thats no longer around, or atleast active was 3d forums, when it was directly linked to Open Legends, TOPAZ's website. I know it stayed open even after OL died, masterfork was always admin of that. It grew into more of a gaming forum though, and last I checked it wasn't to active.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]TOPAZ had a forum? And masterfork was the admin?

Hm, why does that sound like a weird nostalgic dream? Haha.

I don't know where any of these people have gone now! Masterfork did make a re-appearance here a while back, but then left again. I think he's just too busy gallivanting around New York or whatever these days. :catgirl:[/font]