asar Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 ha...hem!! *waves violently at the judges*.....hello!!! *echoes around the empty room*....aw great
Cibo Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Asar - 7 I don't like how small you made him look and the face isn't the best either. Other than that, good detail. Voodoo, I give you a 9.5 I simply love your pic and it is near perfection. But the lettering up above and the ! on the side kinda messes it up.
Fall Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 asar- 8.5 Voodo- 9.5 They're both great pics, I can't really see anything bad about them..... :)
wolf masteres Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 i hope this works... shes part werewolf and part saiyan... her name, Hoku
Guest Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Please dont bring up old topics wolf...they tend to make others and mods/admins upset
Syk3 Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i] [B]Please dont bring up old topics wolf...they tend to make others and mods/admins upset [/B][/QUOTE] Agreed. This competition ended a long time ago. Now, we put something like this in the Artwork/Graphic Design section. But seeing as how no one pays attention to it anymore, there is no need for moving it there. Topic Closed.
Recommended Posts