shibatku Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Anyone know any cheats for THPS3 I went to the cheat screen and am trying to figure out some cheats.
Fall Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Well dude, I got the game, but don't know any codes for it..... I'm getting a magazine today, so if they've got any codes in it, I'll post 'em up for you. :) But I love that game, it's kewl..... I still gotta get the hang of the tricks on it though, I can't get enough points! Grrrrr :angry2: :angry3:
VP-Master Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 I'm not sure if the PS2/Gamecube versions have the same codes. I have the PS2 version so you could try these codes for the Cube version: [B]Backdoor[/B] -unlocks cheats (snowboard mode, first-person mode, etc.) [B]Roadtrip[/B] -unlocks all levels :) [B]Peepshow[/B] -unlocks all skater movies [B]yohomies[/B] -unlocks all secret characters :) Those are all I know.
RicoTranzrig Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 The movies are really funny and cool...especially Chad Muska's...
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]The movies are really funny and cool...especially Chad Muska's... [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, I like Chad Muska. He's the only character on the game that I can actually do half of his tricks..... And nope, the magazine I got didn't have any codes for it. Try VP-Master's though, they could work. :)
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 I know some POPCORN=all tapes MARKEDCARDS=cheats like small skater ect.
shibatku Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 Well the YOHOMIES codes didn't work becasue that's for PS2 and heres the ones I know that work. POPCORN=All movies MAXMEOUT=Full Stats and MARKEDCARDS=all cheats I want the code to unlock all characters on GAMECUBE I just tried the YOHOMIES code and it didn't work because its the PS2 version to get everyone whats the one for Gamecube???
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 There is no code for all the hidden characters the makers said so i think egm interviewed them or sumthing and i read it in EGM
shibatku Posted February 27, 2002 Author Posted February 27, 2002 The code that is proven to be the all characters code is..... [SIZE=4]FREAKSHOW[/SIZE] I tested it and it is the code!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now