OtakuBoards

The user profile you were trying to access is currently turned off.

bladebc1

hmm theotaku always changes the way they set up thier website i've been getting this everything i'm trying to see how my page looks like.

The user profile you were trying to access is currently turned off.

how do i make my profile public, i always been trying to find where i can change my password i can't even find that i used to be able to find it when i click on backroom but now it's not even there =/ they should really make it more easy, can someone help me plz cheers.

If you joined theOtaku before March 08, just log in here: [URL="http://www.myotaku.com/"][U]myOtaku[/U][/URL] and on the left side under my account, chose edit profile. The first option will say off or on. Select on and at the bottom click on edit my options/profile. That should do the trick for you.

If you want to change your password, you'll need to log into [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/"][U]theOtaku[/U][/URL] and then choose backroom. There are two tiers of options, the second layer says Dashboard > Post > Worlds > Profile > Account

The option to change your password is in the drop down menu under Account. All changes to your account are done at theOtaku now since myOtaku has become an archived blogging system that has limited customization for those who were members before the upgrade. So other than to turn it off, change the layout and post, you can't do the other stuff there anymore.

And since this is looking more for assistance, I'm going to move this to the Information Kiosk once I'm done here.

yer i tryed clicking on' and then i clicked at the bottom of the page 'edit my options /profile' to save settings after that i checked if everything was working fine by refreshing my page' and still that annoying message popped up, if so i'll give you my details to my account so you can do it for me well, if you can that is :D, lol i started to post my fan art back in 05' for 3 months then stoped and to this day i didn't post any since XD.