OtakuBoards

Calling All Journalists/Reporters

Kei

[color=darkblue][size=1]*after much forgetfulness...*

Hey there. Kei here. ^^

Not often that I come in here, but I wanted to get the word out about a new project that I've been working on for a little bit.

The basic gist of things is that I'm looking to create a news site that's tuned into our generation. A lot of young people don't read the newspaper for various reasons, but they easily tune into things like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on a nightly basis. Why? Because they present things in a fashion that's actually interesting to us (comedy tends to do that).

So that's what I want to try and do: provide a readable version of the news that will actually get people interested in reading it.

In terms of the site itself, it would be independent of both theO and OtakuBoards. I just wanted to include the people here because I know there are a lot of writers and journalists milling about, so why not start here?

As far as content, anything that's part of a regular newspaper/news site is fair game. If you want to do opinion, that's cool. If sports is your deal, go for it. It's writing the news you care about your way in a style that's appealing to the masses.

As of right now, I'm looking around to try to find a good spot to put the site and a few willing bodies to help with design and layout stuff (since I lack Dreamweaver and the ability to [i]use[/i] Dreamweaver). But for those that are interested, by all means, ask questions here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks for reading.

~Kei[/color][/size]