OtakuBoards

20 questions

Haku877

So recently my father has been trying to get "God" on twenty questions, but it seems he can't get it. So he tells me I should try, so i give it a spin. Neither I or him can get it. We have gotten a lot of answers like Emotion sound, oxygen, everything, nothing, time, space. Now in a figurative sense he is all of this or not.

But I want to know if anyone has gotten god or if they try and do, what questions did you get and what were your answers. any luck?

~Thanks!:animeswea

Well, what we are trying to accomplish is on one of the twenty questions games(Electronic) we are going through out the game and trying to see if by what we tell, 20 questions will know we are thinking of god as our "Subject".

Is that what you are trying to understand?

[quote name='Haku877']Well, what we are trying to accomplish is on one of the twenty questions games(Electronic) we are going through out the game and trying to see if by what we tell, 20 questions will know we are thinking of god as our "Subject".

Is that what you are trying to understand?[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes. Knowing that it's an electronic game makes a big difference, otherwise all you need to do to get God is ask "Is it God?"

And no, I haven't. Those things could never guess my answers anyway unless I went for something mundane like "apple."[/color]

I remember having one of those! I let my Dad get a hold of it and, well... Let's just say that he came to the conclusion that it was an evil, cheating device that had super-sensors in the area of hearing. Meaning that if you said aloud what you were trying to get, the devilish contraption would somehow manage to get that answer. And if not, you would win. Ahehe. LIES.:animeangr