OtakuBoards

Help: Anime websites

frfry

Maybe you guys can help me. I come from a small town in the middle of nowhere so i don't get a lot of exposure to different anime. The biggest store in our area is walmart :animeswea. Therefore when i do go to the nearest book store and stand in the manga aisle i feel like a preschooler trying to preform brain surgery. In the end, i end up getting the same old stuff and leave feeling dejected.

But our town does have the internet. I was wondering if you guys knew of any good anime sites that i could read either full manga or just little snippets so i could decide what i like and then not feel like i am staring into a super computer every time i go into a book store. and if you have any suggestion of other ways i can educate myself let me know. Just please help!!!

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='frfry']Maybe you guys can help me. I come from a small town in the middle of nowhere so i don't get a lot of exposure to different anime. The biggest store in our area is walmart :animeswea. Therefore when i do go to the nearest book store and stand in the manga aisle i feel like a preschooler trying to preform brain surgery. In the end, i end up getting the same old stuff and leave feeling dejected.

But our town does have the internet. I was wondering if you guys knew of any good anime sites that i could read either full manga or just little snippets so i could decide what i like and then not feel like i am staring into a super computer every time i go into a book store. and if you have any suggestion of other ways i can educate myself let me know. Just please help!!![/QUOTE]

Go to [[COLOR="Red"]Link removed by Moderator[/COLOR]] plus what type of manga are you into sci-fi, fantisy, ect. because i do know a few really good series if you want to know.
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]I removed the link since we don't allow them when they lead to copyrighted material that is hosted illegally. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://www.justmanga.com][b]JustManga.com[/b][/url] features a special preview section. You can look at about 16 pages of the first volume of some selected manga for free. Plus, it's not illegal. :D
It's a good way to determine if you might wanna buy the series. I've started (and turned down) a couple thanks to Just Manga's li'l library.

Although, as far as anime websites where you can watch content legally free, one of the best sites is [url=http://www.hulu.com][b]Hulu[/b][/url]. There's also a few other ways to watch anime free on the web without resorting to fansubs, so if you're also interested in that it's definitely worth exploring.