celestialcharm Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 [quote name='Japan_86']I remember Bill Nye! He was awesome. Did you ever manage to blow anything up?[/QUOTE] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Unfortunately, I've only set things on fire. Like the time when I was heating up some wax in a little pot (to do my mom's chin), it somehow caught on fire. I started to scream, my sister came in the room, put it out and looked at me oddly. Good times. Another job I wanted when I was younger was to become a Calligrapher. It seems like it is pretty obsolete nowadays due to computers.[/COLOR][/FONT]
xxxscenekidxxx Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 [COLOR="Magenta"][B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]i wanted to be a spice girl lol and a graphic designer...[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
sakazaki Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Hm..I'm still a student, so... [B]Mangaka.[/B] Well, I have always been interested in making manga since I was young. Last year, I even joined a manga making competition ([URL="http://juniormangachallenge.blogspot.com"]http://juniormangachallenge.blogspot.com[/URL]). I got consolation and an award of Best Story and Art for it..haha... [B]Graphic Designer.[/B] Ever since I got my AdobePhotoshop CS2, I really considered becoming a graphic designer. All I need now is a digital tablet...haha. [B]Karate Instructor or perhaps, continue in helping my juniors...[/B] Karate is something which I've gotten into since I was 7...(I'm 16 now..haha). Got my black belt (1st Dan) at the age of ten. Currently, I'm the coach of my school...and a senior/assistant for teaching the new karatekas at the dojo...[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
3minds Posted March 18, 2009 Posted March 18, 2009 I wanted to be three things when I grew up and by the time I was old at least be one or thee other. First was a astronaut/ mad scientist, then power ranger, finally a champion fighter in boxing ufc, etc. so far I?m closes to the last one. Seeing how I?m about to be nineteen I cant be the second dream and don?t have the grades for the first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now