OtakuBoards

What did you want to be when you grew up?

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='Japan_86']I remember Bill Nye! He was awesome. Did you ever manage to blow anything up?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Unfortunately, I've only set things on fire. Like the time when I was heating up some wax in a little pot (to do my mom's chin), it somehow caught on fire. I started to scream, my sister came in the room, put it out and looked at me oddly. Good times.

Another job I wanted when I was younger was to become a Calligrapher. It seems like it is pretty obsolete nowadays due to computers.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Hm..I'm still a student, so...

[B]Mangaka.[/B]
Well, I have always been interested in making manga since I was young. Last year, I even joined a manga making competition ([URL="http://juniormangachallenge.blogspot.com"]http://juniormangachallenge.blogspot.com[/URL]). I got consolation and an award of Best Story and Art for it..haha...

[B]Graphic Designer.[/B]
Ever since I got my AdobePhotoshop CS2, I really considered becoming a graphic designer. All I need now is a digital tablet...haha.

[B]Karate Instructor or perhaps, continue in helping my juniors...[/B]
Karate is something which I've gotten into since I was 7...(I'm 16 now..haha). Got my black belt (1st Dan) at the age of ten. Currently, I'm the coach of my school...and a senior/assistant for teaching the new karatekas at the dojo...[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I wanted to be three things when I grew up and by the time I was old at least be one or thee other. First was a astronaut/ mad scientist, then power ranger, finally a champion fighter in boxing ufc, etc. so far I?m closes to the last one. Seeing how I?m about to be nineteen I cant be the second dream and don?t have the grades for the first.