OtakuBoards

What's your pro-wrestling persona?

Dragonboym2

[COLOR="Blue"]Hey out there.
If you could be a pro-wrestler, what would your persona be? Would you be a good guy or a bad guy? What would your outfit look like?
For me, I'd be a super-hero persona.
I'd call myself "Blue Thunder"!
I'd have a costume that's mostly royal blue, and silver, with a mask and a silver cape.
I'd come out to the ring and I'd say: "Do you hear that, evil doers? There's a storm coming in!"
I'd climb into the ring, and give a speech like "I am BLUE THUNNNDERRR!!! I have come to face the evil of (place WWE bad guy name here)! I will bring you down! You will face the hand of mighty justice! Blue Thunder is here! Blue Thunder is alive! And I will bring you JUSTICE!! Can I get a "BOOO-YAAH!"?!
That's me.
I coming for YOU Randy Orton!!
So, what do you guys think?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Dragonboym2']
[COLOR=blue]I'd have a costume that's mostly royal blue, and silver, with a mask and a silver cape.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]I'd come out to the ring and I'd say: "Do you hear that, evil doers? There's a storm coming in!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]So, what do you guys think?[/COLOR][/quote]

First of all this thread is slightly reminiscent of that younger member who was spreading the WWE stuff all throughout the boards. I'm sure allamorph would remember his name, he was the one with the Naruto fan-fiction that was basically his character traveling around having sex with all the anime girls (I'm going to have to go search now), and who threw a fit when critiqued saying we didn't like him because he had a mental condition.....

Also, since you are obviously a wrestling fan, your character is pretty much [B]The hurricane.[/B] Which I'm sure you know how well he was received. Not to discourage your wrestling persona, but I'd think of a new catch phrase.

As for me I'd probably go with a white rapper who calls himself the champ. I think that's suit me just fine, sure hope that's not taken though.

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']First of all this thread is slightly reminiscent of that younger member who was spreading the WWE stuff all throughout the boards. [/quote]I believe this is the thread you're thinking about. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59773"][U]Which wrestling Factions was or still is your favorite(s)? [/U][/URL] I don't recall if they're are more (though I'm sure there is) and I'm too lazy to look. =P

Anyway, unless I'm mistaken, what you're basing the persona on is aired on Television. So with that in mind, I'm thinking it's better suited to Sight & Sound so I'm going to shuffle it over there. I'd try to answer the thread topic, but I don't follow any form of wrestling at all. o_O