OtakuBoards

The Runners

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Red"][B]This will be a mature RP. Warning approved.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Nova leaped from one building to the next, the suitcase in her hands barely weighing anything. It's only contents a small disc that she was not liable to know the information encoded on it. She skid under a drain pipe and looked up as a familiar voice called down to her.
"Nova, important information for you girlie!"
She said nothing only looked at the other girl that stood on the roof above her.
"You got blues on the northeast section of the city, better lay low."
She gave an affirmative nod and took a running leap to the next building where her contact was waiting for her. She threw the case and caught her own as it landed next to her.
"Good job Nova! That case is going to the northeastern side of the city, the contact will be in a red jump suit. Same as before, becareful and don't get caught."
She nodded and turned running along the roof tops as fast as she could. Stepping on a ledge for a split second she kicked off and took a leap of faith down and onto a cargo ship that was in the bay below. Running she jumped off and began to climb the storm pip up the side of a building, hearing screams below she realized she had a crowd, which meant blues, which meant trouble. Pulling her self onto the roof above her she stood and looked around getting her bearings. Seeing the flashing lights behind her she took off at a swift run and jumped off grabbing a crane cable that was attached to the end of a piece of equipment, zipping down it she landed and rolled, standing she came face to face with a young man in a red jumpsuit. Handing him the case she grabbed another pipe and climbed up to the roof top where she looked around and took a deep breath. This was her job, she was a runner. Running information from one secret military personal to another, anything that society wasn't supposed to know about, everything that got covered up she delivered. Her and so many others. Taking her phone from her pocket as it rang she answered it.
"Nova, meet me and the others back at base, seems there's a new job for all of you. We have to talk this over. It's for a couple secret bases on the out skirts of town and there are a few cases. I'm calling in everyone for this, not just you."
She hung up the phone and began to run towards the red water tower in the middle of the city. All of them on one mission, she began to wonder what exactly they were transporting. She looked at the tag hanging from her neck and sighed. Her ID as it were if she were ever found dead.

Name: Nova Shade
Blood Type: AB
Height: 6 ft, 2in
Weight: 123lbs
She hoped she would never have to use this.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, your sign up should be something similar to mine, your ID tag is the sign up sheet, get the call while your making a delivery and head to base. The water tower.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

This seems a little short for a sign up. I might add to it if I get time, if that's okay. (At least put in something that lets everyone know what Pakpao looks like.)

[B]Name:[/B] Pakpao Tyge
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Blood Type[/B]: B
[B]Height:[/B] 5 ft, 3in
[B]Weight:[/B] 107lbs