sakurasuka Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"] Classic story. Daddy boinks daughter, daughter has baby. Daughter dumps daddy (Also her Baby's Daddy) for a younger model. Younger model (Bisexual father of three) proposes to daddy's daughter. New couple move in with daddy of daughter and baby, everyone lives happily ever after. "Now my love is legal." Haha. Hah. [/SIZE][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 [quote name='sakurasuka'][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"] Classic story. Daddy boinks daughter, daughter has baby. Daughter dumps daddy (Also her Baby's Daddy) for a younger model. Younger model (Bisexual father of three) proposes to daddy's daughter. New couple move in with daddy of daughter and baby, everyone lives happily ever after. "Now my love is legal." Haha. Hah. [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]All together now: [center]Jerry! Jerry! Jerry![/center] Take that minimum character count![/color][/font][/size]
Sabrina Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]I always understood that the problem with these kinds of relationships was from a very genuine health concern standpoint. I personally find the idea repulsive but I have other things I find disturbing and don't do anything about since it's really none of my business. In the end, I guess I just don't understand it. [/FONT]
pooperson Posted April 5, 2009 Posted April 5, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]To be completely honest, they are two adults who have lived their own lives & done their own things for 30 years. The daughter did not grow up with that man as her father figure, so there is no reason to feel that emotional attachment to him in that sense. Thus, a sexual attraction isn't a bad thing, in my opinion. This situation is entirely different than if she had grown up with him & then had sex. The "family" emotion would be there between the two of them. That sense of family is what really makes incense wrong anyway (barring the child-bearing situation, but I'll get to that in a minute). A father shouldn't look at his daughter in that sense, nor should a daughter see her father. However, since he was never really a father to her, & she was never really a daughter to him, I don't see the situation as disgusting in any way. As for the child they bore together. THAT is wrong. It's a known fact that incestuous babies often have diseases & die at early ages. Because of that, they simply should not be allowed to have children... but I don't think their sex lives should be restricted.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 7, 2009 Author Posted April 7, 2009 [quote name='taperson][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]As for the child they bore together. THAT is wrong. It's a known fact that incestuous babies often have diseases & die at early ages. Because of that, they simply should not be allowed to have children... but I don't think their sex lives should be restricted.[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]As much as I find the sex side of it disgusting, on that I'd have to agree. But having kids... there's a good medical reason for them to not be allowed to do it. Reading what[COLOR="Indigo"] Indi [/COLOR]linked to just makes you want to sigh and never read news like this again. It almost makes you feel like you're looking at tabloids instead of real news... oh wait... I think we are. And yes I know it's my fault for starting the thread. [I][SIZE="1"]*headdesk*[/SIZE][/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now