OtakuBoards

i need ideas

axelchaos16

i'm gathering ideas for a video game. i have a kind of master character already in mind but i still need other elements. this game is like medieval times with magic, alchemy, and other parts. if anything i need ideas on the good guys, evil things i can easily do. i still would like to get your ideas on some evil characters but i need more good that evil.

What I would suggest is make the main character's goals evil. And make his antagonists the good side. Also, this is just a personal view, but I think it would be really good if the game had politics in it, has in make that its main backdrop.

Has for the evil guys, make them diverse as possible. There aren't many good cliched evil guys except with a few exceptions. Also, give them a good reason for them to do what they are doing.

I think you're main guy should have good intentions, but are fround upon by other characters in the game. He could be the alchemist, which would cause the church to be angry at the main character. So, the main character is an alchemist, and his enemies would be the church. Or you could change it around and have the main man be a clurgy man and he would try to vanquish the alchemists. But yet this is only my view on things. Hope you get a good idea and run with it.