Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I keep having these comebacks. I hope you guys did not forget me! But I can't blame you if you have. I have no idea when my last appearance was. I was pretty much going to bring back a really old thread of mine, but I thought Boo would eat me.

It's hard to believe I've been here since elementary school.
Now I'm pretty much graduating next year.

Just want to share with you guys my current stuff! Just been messing around with photo shop lately.
[B]
OLD >>> NEW/RECENT[/B]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/CARAMEEEL.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/BATMAAAN-1.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/abstracctts.png"]LINK[/URL]

[URL="http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/skyecopy.jpg"]LINK[/URL]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/DRblank.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/EBtag.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/fauxprince/gfx/arosprosbor.png[/IMG]

[url=http://dkeo.deviantart.com/art/SAYITLOUD-117234029]LINK[/url]
[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I really like the first one. For the third and fourth sig, I think there is a little too much going on. My eyes tend to focus on the c4d renders more than the actual stock image. But overall I like the direction that they are going to. :][/size]
Posted
Thanks for takin' time to crit. Jiggly! When I was working on the first one, I was quite happy with it. I'm not an avid C4D user, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'll watch out next time. ;]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...