Yann Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 4 small things I didn't think each deserved an entire thread so I decided to let 'em share. Simple drawing of a friend's character that inked, after posting the pencils I got some notes about the face and changed stuff, made a world of difference. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/saori_inks.jpg[/IMG] ------------------------------------------------------------ Old image of mine that I re-inked because I wanted thinner lines and then added in some simple screen tones. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/carnival_prizes_st.jpg[/IMG] ------------------------------------------------------------ Old cartoony image I did years ago of a friend that I finally got around to colouring because I wanted to try out some new brushes I made in Photoshop. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/ballin_colour.jpg[/IMG] ------------------------------------------------------------ Pokemon-esque mascot design I did for a potential commission that didn't happen but I decided to I want to finish the image so I should get around to colouring it soon. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/cht.jpg[/IMG] And that's that. Thanks for looking. My Deviantart account: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/[/url] My Website: [url]http://marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/entrance.htm[/url]
kamioMisuzu Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 Those are all totally amazing! I love the nice clean look of them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now