Meggido Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 I'm wanting a Tales of Hearts avatar/banner set to replace my RxJ one which I've had way too long. here are the pics I can provide. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/wallpapers/shing.jpg[/url] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/wallpapers/innes.jpg[/url] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/wallpapers/hisui.jpg[/url] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/wallpapers/kohaku.jpg[/url] What I'm after is a avatar with either just Shing or Shing and Kohak and my username. As for the banner I want all four characters on it as well as the Tales of Hearts title used in the pics. If you need a smaller version of the title I have another wallpaper with it so just ask and I'll post a link. Thanks in advance and I'll give due credit to the person who makes it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now