Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have several sandwiches that I eat: Peanut butter, a sandwhich with meat, cheese with/without bacon and mayo toasted/nontoasted. I also used to eat sandwiches with nothing but mayo, and another one that had only bacon and cheese(with bread of course).
Posted
[quote name='8-Bit']Jibble sandwich.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]I was confused, then intrigued, [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=jibble+sandwich]and eventually let down[/url] by the fact that this is not actually a food.

Welcome to OB, by the way. (Your signature doesn't show up below your posts right now. If you want people to see that quote, you'll need to change your account preferences or manually tick the checkbox every time you post.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Looking at this thread, I've come to realize, the only sandwiches I have lately are subs. I don't care though, subs are awesome. Espeically the ones at the cornerstore a few minutes down the road. In fact, I prefer them over subs from Jreck's or Subway.

Good ol' roast beef sub with a bag of Doritos and a Mountain Dew... always good.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Heaven's Cloud']I think bread is the unsung hero of a good sandwich. The best fillings are often lacking on plain white, but a good ham and swiss on rye or a roastbeef on a nice brioche really elevates a sandwich.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Bread is definitely important. It changes the entire taste and texture of the sandwich. Not to be overlooked![/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...