OtakuBoards

Sandwiches, the best thing made WITH sliced bread

Jabberwocky

[quote name='8-Bit']Jibble sandwich.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]I was confused, then intrigued, [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=jibble+sandwich]and eventually let down[/url] by the fact that this is not actually a food.

Welcome to OB, by the way. (Your signature doesn't show up below your posts right now. If you want people to see that quote, you'll need to change your account preferences or manually tick the checkbox every time you post.[/font]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Looking at this thread, I've come to realize, the only sandwiches I have lately are subs. I don't care though, subs are awesome. Espeically the ones at the cornerstore a few minutes down the road. In fact, I prefer them over subs from Jreck's or Subway.

Good ol' roast beef sub with a bag of Doritos and a Mountain Dew... always good.[/FONT]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud']I think bread is the unsung hero of a good sandwich. The best fillings are often lacking on plain white, but a good ham and swiss on rye or a roastbeef on a nice brioche really elevates a sandwich.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Bread is definitely important. It changes the entire taste and texture of the sandwich. Not to be overlooked![/font]