OtakuBoards

The Sims 3!

Prons

It's been out for a week or so, and it's great, so far I have grandkids that are grown up. It's a great game, everythigns' been really grown\improved upon for this game, it doesn't feel like just an expansion pack.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]While I probably won't be playing the Sims 3, I've seen a little bit of footage and it brings all of the same "micro-managing" goodness back to the PC. Gameplay wise, it's more of the same from what I've seen. You can just do a few more things with your Sim. While I'm sure that fans of the series are really glad that there is finally a true sequel instead of the expansion packs they've been getting for the past few years, this just isn't my type of game. I like managing myself in real life. :p[/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
I was interested, but I played it round my friends house and I'm kinda annoyed at EA for changing some of the really good stuff about TS2. Like the body shop and being able to make ur own totally custom content, but now u have to pay for EVERYTHING. Its so money grabbing its untrue.

• 4 months later...
Its a really neat game for sure I like the upgrades they added like now you can corner furniture instead of having everything against walls. And there is the whole town and everything is happening while you take care of the certain sims. However they slowed the ''speed up' option down alot which really gets annoying when you wait 5 minutes to wake up and go to work where you wait another 7 or 8 minutes lol.. And i just felt bored after an hour of playing. i havent really given it alot of play yet and i plan to give it another shot(my pc doesnt handle it the best either) but after i try it again i'll post my decision for the sims 3 =) What do others think??

Yeah I do agree with you there for sure. They make too many expansions for one game and then just bring out the same game with a new # making us think its CRAZY! lol However The Sims 2 didnt seem to have nearly as many expansions as the first one did...But then again i never really looked into it. And if they made a Sims 4 with everything in it, itd be sweet until they made sims 5...lol:P