OtakuBoards

not sure where to put it, so i'll ask here.

Kona-chan

i'm looking for an amazing otaku store in the U.S. i don't know where else to make this topic though. anyway, if anyone knows an awesome otaku store in the east side of the U.S. (near virginia.) please say. (or a place with an amazing selection of manga/anime.)

[COLOR=Blue]Hey and welcome to OtakuBoards ^_^ Google likely would have gotten you an answer a little faster but I did a quick search for you anyway. I can't vouch for the stores listed as I don't know the area but this should at least point you in right direction: [URL="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=anime,+virginia&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.641855,79.013672&ie=UTF8&z=8"]click me![/URL]

That link will bring you to a Google Maps search result for anime stores in Virginia. For manga, Barnes and Noble actually has a decent collection and many comic stores (which you could find in the same way I found the anime stores above) also stock manga.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Kona-chan']i'm looking for an amazing otaku store in the U.S. i don't know where else to make this topic though. anyway, if anyone knows an awesome otaku store in the east side of the U.S. (near virginia.) please say. (or a place with an amazing selection of manga/anime.)[/quote]

I live in Virginia, and i dont know of many otaku stores. My friend told me that there is a really great one in Chantilly, but i have never checked it out. I usually go to Borders, or order things online. lmk if you find anything good ^^