Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='][SIZE=1]... and if people actually think [I]I'm[/I'] condescending, they've clearly not met some of the others here. :catgirl: I'm fairly mild compared to them.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]And by "them," you mean, me.

Context clues, ladies and gentlemen.





RT [B]#whentwitterwasdown[/B] I looked at a puppy calendar while crying and touching myself.





"Forget Twitter. I'm on the ol' CB." - Will "Stranger Than Fiction" Ferrell











[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I joined twitter for some unknown reason forever ago. I have forgotten of such until I got a lot of emails saying so and so was following. However, I can't even remember my password. Oh well.

Twitter was down? Oh noes it is the end of the world!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...