Random Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 Now that I'm back on OB, after a two year leave, it's time to get started on the Avi/Banner. Here's what I'm thinkin': [URL="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/b/bb/Crimson_Fists_Last_Stand.jpg"]THIS[/URL] is the pic that I've chosen. I don't really have an idea on what I want, so feel free to do whatever you feel. As you can see, it's a Warhammer set, so if you choose to play around with the image at all, try to keep it kina war-torn or some such. Anything that anyone comes up with will be greatly appreciated (as I have no talent whatsoever in this area). ~R ~EDIT ("Crimson Fists" on the banner for the wording. Thx.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now