treflip360 Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 hey otaku lovers!!!!! i was wondering if you guys could help me with a little problem. you see theres this girl i like....... we chill with wleach other almost everyday, she laughs at my jokes, she looks at me snd smiles for no reason. does like me or am i just making myself think that? help me out!
Raiha Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]She's probably friendly and if you're lonely or feeling like you'd want to be in love with someone, any kindness a pretty girl shows you can be misinterpreted as love or interest. She's in all likelihood happier being just your friend, or worse she's just humoring you by laughing at your jokes.[/FONT][/COLOR]
treflip360 Posted August 11, 2009 Author Posted August 11, 2009 ahh true. but im not lonely its just that she always staring and smiling alot when we arebt talking to each other
Raiha Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Are you positive she's staring at you? I mean if her hair's covering part of her face you could be wrong.[/FONT][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] Ask her out! [/end thread][/font]
Yookie1 Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 You will hear no a lot in your life, unless you don't ask questions.
Korey Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I could say something sarcastic and mean, but I'll pass this time. If you're not sure if she "likes you" likes you, then just ask her out. If she says no, then that's that. Your question is answered, problem solved. FYI, I have a very close friend who is female and while we flirt a lot, there's nothing there. I'm faithful to my girlfriend and I can still be really good friends with another female. Don't assume that every female that smiles and stares at you is wanting to play tonsil hockey with you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I, Colossus Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Ask her out! [/end thread][/font][/QUOTE] This. I spent a lot of my time pussyfooting around chicks I thought liked me. Ask her out. Rejection ain't that bad, don't chase em, replace em.
chibi-master Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 How old is she? I'm sure there are different signs for different ages. But for my age area(I'm 14), I sure don't see anything other than typical friendliness. And by the way, every girl I know will laugh at their guy friends' not funny jokes 9 out of 10 times. Never let that be your guide.
Friki Dude Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 Well, the question that no one has asked is - do you like her? If you have feelings for her then just ask her out, don't waste your time trying to decipher her body language. If she turns you down, then just say it was a joke - maybe she'll laugh along with you and not at you...:animeswea
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 [quote name='I, Colossus'] Rejection ain't that bad, [/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Speak for yourself.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 [quote name='Friki Dude][B]Well, the question that no one has asked is - do you like her?[/B] If you have feelings for her then just ask her out, don't waste your time trying to decipher her body language. If she turns you down, then just say it was a joke - maybe she'll laugh along with you and not at you...:animeswea[/QUOTE]No one asked it, because they already stated it in the opening post:[QUOTE=treflip360']you see theres this girl i like.......[/quote]Anyway, just ask and find out.
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://1.media.tumblr.com/Ibo2y5lv0iqmc7bx8AP81jdyo1_400.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Courage Wolf has spoken.[/FONT]
treflip360 Posted August 19, 2009 Author Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']How old is she? I'm sure there are different signs for different ages. But for my age area(I'm 14), I sure don't see anything other than typical friendliness. And by the way, every girl I know will laugh at their guy friends' not funny jokes 9 out of 10 times. Never let that be your guide.[/QUOTE] shes 14 and i just turned 15 on the 7th lol this is my favorite comment. you speak the truth man.
chibi-master Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [quote name='treflip360']shes 14 and i just turned 15 on the 7th lol this is my favorite comment. you speak the truth man.[/QUOTE] Ah... I see. Well, if she's into even slightly older guys, you may have some points there. And thank you. *ego inflation ACTIVATE*
Delta Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR=#487659]I speak as someone who reads Cosmo and Seventeen religiously: [u]never use quizzes to determine whether someone's flirting or not.[/u] They were made by people who seldom flirt and/or flirted upon. [B]Flirting =/= Physics[/B] Assumptions complicate the situation. By the way you describe her, I think she's a very nice and considerate girl. ASK HER OUT. Manly men wear pink and seize the day! If you can't wear pink, better the latter, eh? Also, don't try anything smooth. We could always tell, and at your age, it'll look weird. Tell her jokes and when she laughs (and in a very good mood), ask her out. Do it, do it, DO IT![/COLOR][/SIZE]
treflip360 Posted August 23, 2009 Author Posted August 23, 2009 [quote name='Delta'][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#487659]I speak as someone who reads Cosmo and Seventeen religiously: [u]never use quizzes to determine whether someone's flirting or not.[/u] They were made by people who seldom flirt and/or flirted upon. [B]Flirting =/= Physics[/B] Assumptions complicate the situation. By the way you describe her, I think she's a very nice and considerate girl. ASK HER OUT. Manly men wear pink and seize the day! If you can't wear pink, better the latter, eh? Also, don't try anything smooth. We could always tell, and at your age, it'll look weird. Tell her jokes and when she laughs (and in a very good mood), ask her out. Do it, do it, DO IT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Im gonna at least attempt to ask her out or at least confirm that she likes me
Rachmaninoff Posted August 24, 2009 Posted August 24, 2009 [quote name='treflip360']Im gonna at least attempt to ask her out or at least confirm that she likes me[/quote]Good luck! ;)
Korey Posted August 24, 2009 Posted August 24, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]My advice: Just do it. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now