Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey otaku lovers!!!!!
i was wondering if you guys could help me with a little problem.
you see theres this girl i like.......
we chill with wleach other almost everyday, she laughs at my jokes, she looks at
me snd smiles for no reason. does like me or am i just making myself think that?
help me out!
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]She's probably friendly and if you're lonely or feeling like you'd want to be in love with someone, any kindness a pretty girl shows you can be misinterpreted as love or interest.

She's in all likelihood happier being just your friend, or worse she's just humoring you by laughing at your jokes.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Are you positive she's staring at you?

I mean if her hair's covering part of her face you could be wrong.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I could say something sarcastic and mean, but I'll pass this time.

If you're not sure if she "likes you" likes you, then just ask her out. If she says no, then that's that. Your question is answered, problem solved.

FYI, I have a very close friend who is female and while we flirt a lot, there's nothing there. I'm faithful to my girlfriend and I can still be really good friends with another female. Don't assume that every female that smiles and stares at you is wanting to play tonsil hockey with you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Ask her out! [/end thread][/font][/QUOTE]

This. I spent a lot of my time pussyfooting around chicks I thought liked me. Ask her out. Rejection ain't that bad, don't chase em, replace em.
Posted
How old is she? I'm sure there are different signs for different ages. But for my age area(I'm 14), I sure don't see anything other than typical friendliness.

And by the way, every girl I know will laugh at their guy friends' not funny jokes 9 out of 10 times. Never let that be your guide.
Posted
Well, the question that no one has asked is - do you like her? If you have feelings for her then just ask her out, don't waste your time trying to decipher her body language. If she turns you down, then just say it was a joke - maybe she'll laugh along with you and not at you...:animeswea
Posted
[quote name='Friki Dude][B]Well, the question that no one has asked is - do you like her?[/B] If you have feelings for her then just ask her out, don't waste your time trying to decipher her body language. If she turns you down, then just say it was a joke - maybe she'll laugh along with you and not at you...:animeswea[/QUOTE]No one asked it, because they already stated it in the opening post:[QUOTE=treflip360']you see theres this girl i like.......[/quote]Anyway, just ask and find out.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']How old is she? I'm sure there are different signs for different ages. But for my age area(I'm 14), I sure don't see anything other than typical friendliness.

And by the way, every girl I know will laugh at their guy friends' not funny jokes 9 out of 10 times. Never let that be your guide.[/QUOTE]
shes 14 and i just turned 15 on the 7th

lol this is my favorite comment.
you speak the truth man.
Posted
[quote name='treflip360']shes 14 and i just turned 15 on the 7th

lol this is my favorite comment.
you speak the truth man.[/QUOTE]

Ah... I see. Well, if she's into even slightly older guys, you may have some points there.

And thank you. *ego inflation ACTIVATE*
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR=#487659]I speak as someone who reads Cosmo and Seventeen religiously: [u]never use quizzes to determine whether someone's flirting or not.[/u] They were made by people who seldom flirt and/or flirted upon.

[B]Flirting =/= Physics[/B]
Assumptions complicate the situation.

By the way you describe her, I think she's a very nice and considerate girl. ASK HER OUT. Manly men wear pink and seize the day! If you can't wear pink, better the latter, eh?

Also, don't try anything smooth. We could always tell, and at your age, it'll look weird. Tell her jokes and when she laughs (and in a very good mood), ask her out. Do it, do it, DO IT![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Delta'][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#487659]I speak as someone who reads Cosmo and Seventeen religiously: [u]never use quizzes to determine whether someone's flirting or not.[/u] They were made by people who seldom flirt and/or flirted upon.

[B]Flirting =/= Physics[/B]
Assumptions complicate the situation.

By the way you describe her, I think she's a very nice and considerate girl. ASK HER OUT. Manly men wear pink and seize the day! If you can't wear pink, better the latter, eh?

Also, don't try anything smooth. We could always tell, and at your age, it'll look weird. Tell her jokes and when she laughs (and in a very good mood), ask her out. Do it, do it, DO IT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Im gonna at least attempt to ask her out or at least confirm that she likes me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...