OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist Abridged

pikaquil

Hello there! I'm starting a new abridged series, Fullmetal Alchemist Abridged. If you would like to join reply to me. Though you will need a youtube account and an e-mail. Private message me your e-mail (promise I will not spam you or anything). Then post who you would like to be below. Then e-mail me some auditions or lines of that character. Then I will tell you if you got the part or not. I will send out newsletters on what characters we need, who will do what, and stuff like that. If you would like to help but not voice act, you can help with the video editing. Best of luck!

What do you mean a video cam? Like what kind, we would make the series on the computer. You don't need a camera to make the series. Tell me what character you would want to be. Unless you mean you want to help with the video editing. Private message me your e-mail.

[SIZE="1"]Hey Pikaquil and PerfectRoleplay,

Thanks for coming to the Theatre here at Otakuboards! Unfortunately, your RP has a few things wrong with the sign-ups.

First, if you would like to create and advertise an RP, we ask that you post in the auditions subforum in ordr to recruit members. Also, we ask that the RP be held here at Otakuboards, not on Youtube or any other website.
Although, if you wanted to do something with videos, you could post them on OB to improve your RP.

I'm going to close this thread because you didn't follow any of the rules, but here's a link to the auditions guidelines:

[URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58238"]CLICK[/URL]

Just follow these rules if you want to re-open your RP and there shouldn't be any problems. Also, it might be best if you just follow some of the examples other OB members have posted in order to get an idea of how it all works.

Again, I thank you for your interest, and I hope this doesn't discourage you from creating your RP.

[COLOR="Red"]Thread Closed[/COLOR][/SIZE]