OtakuBoards

Special A (S.A) anime

HopefulOTaKu

Does anyone know where I can buy the S.A. anime? I have read the manga and I am absolutely in love with it, i have also watched some of the anime online (it was in japanese with english subs), and now I really want to buy it. I can't find it on Amazon or any of my usual anime sites. Can someone please help me? ^^

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Seeing that the series ran for 24 episodes from April 6, 2008 to September 14, 2008 in Japan, and looking it up shows that only the manga is currently licensed... It's unlikely that you're going to find a release for it. At least not in the US since I couldn't find anything to even show if it's been dubbed yet or not. I can't read Japanese so I've no idea if they can pick it up in Japan either, well other than the manga. [/COLOR][/FONT]

I found it here -http://www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=373916-
but it's only $12 (without shipping) and my friend said that because it's so cheap, it is most likely bootleg ;;^-^ I dont want to buy bootleg, but i really do want this anime xD
I dont know what to do...

[color=#4B0082]From the description on that page:[/color]

[quote]Dialogue : Japanese
Subtitle : English/Chinese/Off
Region : All Region, Free Code
Disc Type : DVD x 2[/quote][color=#4B0082]There are two big, red flags in there that point to it being a bootleg. The first is that it's region free – no legit retail DVDs are region free. Second, it's got Chinese subs. It's most likely a Chinese bootleg with a crappy Japanese --> Chinese --> English translation.

Also, since the set is only two DVDs, twelve episodes have been crammed onto each disc. And that means the video/audio quality is absolutely horrible due to extremely high compression.

Oh, and the official R2 DVDs have all been released in Japan by now. There's eight volumes with three episodes each. But I haven't heard anything about the series being licensed.[/color]