OtakuBoards

I can haz banner/avatar set? [REQUEST]

Revelation

[size=1][color=#C82356]I know I have said I returned once before, but this is a DEFINITE return. And as such, I would like to finalize my return with a request for a banner/avatar set.

The first theme I had in mind revolves around [B]Underworld[/B]. I'd like this to be a more dark, grungy themed set. I'll leave this up for your imagination.

The other theme was more upbeat that revolves around [B]Alice in Wonderland[/B]. For this, I'd like one of these two quotes: "We are all mad here." or "Curiosity often leads to trouble." This theme will be more colourful and upbeat; also with a more cartoon-ish look to it.

Let me know if you have any questions about the request for those of you who'll take it.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#C82356]I know I have said I returned once before, but this is a DEFINITE return. And as such, I would like to finalize my return with a request for a banner/avatar set.

The first theme I had in mind revolves around [B]Underworld[/B]. I'd like this to be a more dark, grungy themed set. I'll leave this up for your imagination.

The other theme was more upbeat that revolves around [B]Alice in Wonderland[/B]. For this, I'd like one of these two quotes: "We are all mad here." or "Curiosity often leads to trouble." This theme will be more colourful and upbeat; also with a more cartoon-ish look to it.

Let me know if you have any questions about the request for those of you who'll take it.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Underworld, as in the movie or the place? :p[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...