Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi ^-^
I found one of my favorite animes really cheap at this site and I havent been able to find it anywhere else. One of my friends told me that the site was probably bootleg, but I'm not sure and I really want to buy the anime, though not at the cost of it being bootleg =(
does anyone know if this site is bootleg?
-Fox anime-
Thanks in advance!
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][COLOR=#4b0082]Looks like it. They're listing a ton of region free DVDs which, as I mentioned in the Special A thread, are never legit.[/COLOR][/quote]

yea. Thanks! That really helps because i didnt want to buy bootleg :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...