OtakuBoards

anime dating sims for girl players?

HopefulOTaKu

I wasnt sure if this goes in the anime section or the game section, but i settled on game. sorry if that's wrong ;;^_^
In several anime i have seen, there is a guy playing an anime dating sims game, and i wondered if there are such games for girls. I looked it up, and finding ones for male players is really easy, but there weren't any for female players. I'm not really looking for hentai stuff, but i have always wanted to try one of these, though not one where your objective is to win the girl.
Any ideas?

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"]Don't worry [b]HopefulOtaku[/b], you're in the right place. Games are what we cover here in the [b]Arcade[/b].

Doing a quick Google search, I was able to find plenty of sites that talk about Japanese Dating Sims. I can't say how many were for guys or girls, because I'm not used to playing these games. So look up things like "Japanese Dating Sims for girls" and things upon those lines. I found a couple of crappy flash games, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=HopefulOTaKu]I wasnt sure if this goes in the anime section or the game section, but i settled on game. sorry if that's wrong ;;^_^
In several anime i have seen, there is a guy playing an anime dating sims game, and i wondered if there are such games for girls. I looked it up, and finding ones for male players is really easy, but there weren't any for female players. I'm not really looking for hentai stuff, but i have always wanted to try one of these, though not one where your objective is to win the girl.
Any ideas?[/QUOTE]There is a rather nice one that is geared more towards girls and isn't a hentai, named [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelique_%28Japanese_series%29"][U]Angelique[/U][/URL]. However it has only been released in Japan. Which is a shame since it's a fun series of games for this type of deal. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Indi'][FONT=Arial][COLOR=indigo]There is a rather nice one that is geared more towards girls and isn't a hentai, named [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelique_%28Japanese_series%29"][U]Angelique[/U][/URL]. However it has only been released in Japan. Which is a shame since it's a fun series of games for this type of deal. [/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

That sounds really fun actually. I really wish it had been translated, but it says that it might in the future, so i guess it's something to look forward too.
Thanks for you help ^^

[SIZE="1"]On JBox, there is a non-hentai for-girls computer game called Yo-Jin-Bo that you might be interested in. Even though the company that makes it went out of business, the site offers a download purchase instead. I've heard good things about it. Otherwise, there are plenty of untranslated for-girls games out there like Tokimeki Memorial (DS, PS2, etc), Harukanaru Toki no Naka De (DS, PS2), and Fushigi Yuugi DS. Good luck![/SIZE]

[quote name='akemiii'][SIZE=1]On JBox, there is a non-hentai for-girls computer game called Yo-Jin-Bo that you might be interested in. Even though the company that makes it went out of business, the site offers a download purchase instead. I've heard good things about it. Otherwise, there are plenty of untranslated for-girls games out there like Tokimeki Memorial (DS, PS2, etc), Harukanaru Toki no Naka De (DS, PS2), and Fushigi Yuugi DS. Good luck![/SIZE][/quote]

Thanks, I'll check that out ^^
sadly i cant read Japanese so i couldnt really play untranslated games xD