Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hey there treflip360,

Since you seem to be looking for some anime to watch, I fixed your title so people will know and shuffled this over to our anime section. Perhaps you might want to let us know what kind of anime you like? That way people will know what to recommend. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Arcueid']What genres are you into? Checking MAL and similar sites may help and give you an idea of what to watch.[/quote]

A few I would suggest are Tsubasa, Code geass, gundam, and in the way of shojo anime, Special A, Gakuen Alice, or Ouran High school host club.
Posted
I would suggest ;3
Galaxy Angel- if you love extremely random comedies
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- if you're looking for something unique and like funny sci-fi animes
Jing: King of Bandits- if you love fantasy, and weird worlds with fun adventures.
and
Chrono Crusade- if you love fantasy combined with action/adventure and comedy and love ^^;;
Posted
I would highly reccomend Mobile Suit Gundam 00 becuase that anime is a good one to watch if you haven't seen it yet. Plus it has two season, which is gonna keep you watching for a while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...