OtakuBoards

Street Fighter 2v

Cibo

Well I have downloaded all of the episodes of this 29 eposide series except for 2. I have just currently got done watching episode 25 and I'm making myself watch only 2 per day or else I'd stay watching them all day.

For all who doesn't know what this is, it is a anime series of the game Street Fighter. I think its in the alpha series because people like Cammy and Balrog are in it. But the storyline in the series is great along with the graphics. If you have not seen any of this, I suggust you going to see it.

The graphics in this anime are fantastic and if you played Street Fighter while growing up on the Super Nintendo, you'll love this series.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Btw, where did you find out his name was Gouki? [/B][/QUOTE]

gouki is his japanese name, I have no idea why capcom decided to call him akuma in the dubs, same applies to the games....

its strange, in the games he has a pretty major role, the sensei of ken and ryu, found a cave and was possessed by a raging demon, hence the name for his ultimate special attack in the game, shun gouku satzu (raging demon), yet in the series, and SF alpha for that matter, has such a minor role....