Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know of any good manga novels? I have seen the Naruto ones, but they didnt look very good. My teacher said that I could use a manga novel for a book report, and I intend to. I have also seen the kenshin one, but I havent read that yet. Anyone hav any suggestions?
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I would suggest The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The anime is completely faithful to the original novel, so if you liked the anime, there's a pretty good chance you'll like the novel, too.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Kei'][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I would suggest The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The anime is completely faithful to the original novel, so if you liked the anime, there's a pretty good chance you'll like the novel, too.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

thx. I'll have to try that :)
I ended up choosing a Code geass novel and i cant wait to read it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...