Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sexy, bloody and well animated horror fantasy from the makers of Ninja Scroll about two different agents trying to save a peace-maker who wants peace between two different worlds from shapeshifting assasins.

One of my faves since high school in the late 90's.
Posted
One of the first anime I can recall watching on cable years back. I remember when I saw it one morning, and I was like "guy with a bokken? **** yes! I am so there".

After that I was like, "[i]glowing[/i] guy with a bokken? I wasn't serious last time, but this time I'm totally gonna be there". I think it still stands up as a solid watch after all these years. Certainly re-watchable for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...