Duo_Lover Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 I am new here and a friend of mune introduced me to gundam . I am woundering if there are any good pictures of duo and wufie? please give me the urls to the sites ok/
Shinji v2.0 Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 If you go to [url]www.anipike.com[/url] , than look for the Gundam Wing section, you'll find numerous Duo and Wufei picture shrines. See? Even Shinji can be helpful.
Sui Generis Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Hey weclome to the boards! Thank god another wufei/duo fan!! Rock on! Well you could always try...[url]www.otaku.com[/url] the father of [url]www.otakuboards.com[/url] :D...I don't really know very many of em...I just surf the web...don't 'member very many sites...Um...Have fun with GW!! It rules!
Duo_Lover Posted January 14, 2002 Author Posted January 14, 2002 But I really know for sure that I am totally in love with Wufie Chang He is just so cute
Sui Generis Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Hey I'll just say one more thing....any duo/wufei friend is my pal! ;) Cuz they just kick ***!!
Duo_Lover Posted January 14, 2002 Author Posted January 14, 2002 hey thank you very much I am totally a wufie girl here
Duo_Lover Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Why isn't there any stories about Wuefi being with anyone? I mean maybe someone should put a girl with Wuefi
Sephiroth Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo_Lover [/i] [B]Why isn't there any stories about Wuefi being with anyone? I mean maybe someone should put a girl with Wuefi [/B][/QUOTE] there are a lot of fanfics out on th net, there is probably one with wufei being with a girl out there somewhere....
Duo_Lover Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 not that any I have seen if you know of any fanfic sites let me know ok
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 how is a gundam character cute? Sure yea i luv Gundam but cute? Isn't that going a bit far?
phoenixflames Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I think so. There is no point in thinking a cartoon character is cute. After all, it's just a friggin cartoon, people. You're just wasting your emotions on a T.V. screen. waste of valuable time, I say, you could be doing something productive, like sleep.:devil:
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 sumone hu gets wat i mean! tho i luv sleep... i rather play games.....and watch anime and manga...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now