OtakuBoards

Ghost Trick

Magus

[size=1][color=navy]If there was ever a company that deserves "company of the year" I think Capcom should get it. Putting out hit after hit. Anyway, the new game that's currently in development is Ghost Trick. The same creators of the Ace Attorney series are behind this game, and it shows too.

[quote name='IGN']Ghost Trick combines mystery, logic puzzles and the supernatural into a compelling experience on Nintendo DS. Part adventure game, part puzzle game, Ghost Trick's gameplay will challenge player's brains while its distinctive art style and character designs courtesy of members of Capcom's Ace Attorney series, will please the eye. In Ghost Trick, players become Sissel, an amnesiac ghost who must use his ghostly powers to protect the lives of several people while attempting to uncover the secrets behind his own untimely demise. Sissel can "possess" items within the world, such as flicking a switch to shock an unwary assassin or floating a bike through the air to scare mortals and even rewind time by four minutes to prevent further deaths. [/quote]

[url=http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/26/tgs-2009-hands-on-ghost-trick/][u]CLICK ME[/u][/url] (Video inside)

It definately has that quirkiness that's in the Ace Attorney games. My only concern about the game is the replayability. I hope there are some extra things to do once you complete the game. Other than that I'm looking forward to this game.[/size][/color]