Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't watched that many animes because I don't have that much extra time, and reading a manga takes me like 15 minutes. I like "school-life" anime alot. I saw Ouran high school host club, Special A, and Code E, mostly because there were short. but even so.
anyone have any suggestion? :)
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]If you like school life anime then be sure to check out [B]Lucky Star[/B] and possibly [B]Lovely Complex[/B]. The second one is a romantic comedy where the first is just a group of friends going to highschool. Both are definitely worth watching if you like that type of anime.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[b]Toradora![/b] and [b]Clannad[/b] are my favorite high school series of the past few years -- [b]Clannad[/b] even stretches on into the characters' adult years, if that interests you. Both are funny series with a great cast of characters and solid drama. But if you watch [b]Clannad[/b], I guess you should know it numbers nearly 50 episodes since it has two seasons.

Also, a random thought: Has OB ever had a dedicated anime suggestions thread? I kind of think there [i]has[/i] been one, but I can't remember off the top of my head. But it might be helpful to keep the suggestions in one place, if the mods were so inclined.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru'][B]Toradora![/B] and [B]Clannad[/B] are my favorite high school series of the past few years -- [B]Clannad[/B] even stretches on into the characters' adult years, if that interests you. Both are funny series with a great cast of characters and solid drama. But if you watch [B]Clannad[/B], I guess you should know it numbers nearly 50 episodes since it has two seasons.

Also, a random thought: Has OB ever had a dedicated anime suggestions thread? I kind of think there [I]has[/I] been one, but I can't remember off the top of my head. But it might be helpful to keep the suggestions in one place, if the mods were so inclined.[/quote]

Thanks, I plan to try those as soon as i get the time ^^
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=darkgreen]If you like school life anime then be sure to check out [B]Lucky Star[/B] and possibly [B]Lovely Complex[/B]. The second one is a romantic comedy where the first is just a group of friends going to highschool. Both are definitely worth watching if you like that type of anime.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

I have been meaning to watch Lovely Complex and i heard lucky star is really good :)
Posted
Two of my favorite anime are Azumanga Daioh and GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class. Both are 'school life' and comedy. GA is centered around art and was actually a little educational. I really enjoyed both of them! :animesmil
Posted
[quote name='AnimeArchAngel']Two of my favorite anime are Azumanga Daioh and GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class. Both are 'school life' and comedy. GA is centered around art and was actually a little educational. I really enjoyed both of them! :animesmil[/quote]

I loved azumanga daioh, so hilarious! :laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...