OtakuBoards

Dark Celtic Avi/Banner set (House of Leaves theme?)

Dhampir

Hello! I lack the magical ability to make pretty CG things with photoshop, so I was hoping that someone could make a simple set for me. <3

First, I'd like one version of the Avatar with the name Dhampir, and one with the name Nekopup. I want it to be dark (in a horror or gothic sense), with celtic elements. (maybe black and blue as the main colors?) These are the only guidelines! If you'd like, you can include the quote "Hoping love still conquers death or at the very minimum, Fear." The quote is by the character Pelafina from House of Leaves. If you use this, and want to add the character who says it, please sign it "P." and not "Pelafina". If you have read House of Leaves and you prefer another quote or reference, go ahead and add it! I wouldn't mind a labrynthine feel in the set (maybe a spiral staircase?), but you can make this as simple or complex as you'd like.

Thank you all for reading this and considering my request. If you have any questions, please post them here and I'll get back to you asap.