OtakuBoards

What type of character(s) do you prefer

Magus

[size=1][color=navy]Topic speaks for itself. I think... :animeswea

I don't know all the types seeing how I'm not all that sure if I've seen all there is that anime/manga has to offer with the anime I've seen so far. (mainly shonen and stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo)

Anyways,

I tend to favor almost all silent types. Don't have to worry about them running off at the mouth all the time. They're usually a force to be reckon with as well. Jin (Samurai Champloo), Gaara (Naruto), Ulquiorra (Bleach)

I also like the cool and calm type of characters. They usually think there way out of situations instead of rush in only to get put in there place. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Kakashi (Naruto), Itachi (Naruto), L (Death Note), Spike (Cowboy Bebop) I don't think he thinks, but he still fits in the category of being calm and cool.

Some arrogant characters are good too. I think they're the ones that are usually the bad### of the bunch.. (that also depends) Usually dealing with folks in either a flashy or cutthroat type of way. Byakuya (Bleach), Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), Alucard (Hellsing), Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

And then there are characters I don't know what type of category to place them in. Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho), Pein/Nagato (Naruto)

Anyway, I think I got my words tangled a bit in there somewhere, but you should get the gist of everything though. :animeswea[/size][/color]

[SIZE=4]It is nice to my mind the Chinchi Sumari characters.they fly as a whirlwind and wave Daggers.:o Harukai Nichi Lotus Dances are perceived by the imagination, which belongs to me. Lizardmen enjoy me in addition ( this is the assumption to me that you wear the green scales LOL:animesmil) .the time will come when the Chibi-Sans to start power moves , I welcome with gratitude. characters with cute ha ve preference to me, in addition as well to.:catgirl: . ('___')[/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
[SIZE=3]I definatly like the cunning people. Most of the time they are also fairly intelligent even if they don't show it. Prime examples would be Shikamaru (Naruto), Nico Robin (One Piece), and Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter). All of them have an uncanny ablitity to see 10 moves ahead and plan out thier actions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I'm also a sucker for the strong guy that is a brute force in battle and a big drinker when lounging around. Zoro (One Piece), Mugen (Samurai Champloo), Spike (Cowboy Bebop), and Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin). These people also tend to be the "right arm" of the main character or the guy that they would want in a fight.[/SIZE]

I like the quiet and emotional wreck characters. Only the boy ones thogh, the girls just seem emo and whiney. XD They give a little bit of mystery to every story. :] Sasuke and Kyo are good examples.. :D
*I spelled "characters" in the title wrong sorry