Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I was hoping I could get some feedback on this fan art I based on the anime, Saikano :D (Be nice) :P

[URL="http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/319844/saikano_-_chise_and_shuji"]Clicky Here [/URL]

Thank you. :D x
Posted
Shading is pretty good. I would suggest to change the size of the girl's head. Her head being that size makes her look like a kid about to make out with a grown man. =)
Posted
[quote name='visualkei']Shading is pretty good. I would suggest to change the size of the girl's head. Her head being that size makes her look like a kid about to make out with a grown man. =)[/quote]

Hehe :P To be honest, in the anime itself it actually does look like she's dating a grown man yet they're the same age :S
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I suggest you work on facial structure more especially with profiles. Nothing that some practice can't fix! Nice blending with the pencil though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...