OtakuBoards

Help Wanted

Ayame Sasaki

[FONT=Georgia]I am in the middle of planning a Naruto fanfiction and I need a character to be a part of a three-man squad headed by Orochimaru. Right now I only have my OC and Anko. [B]Note:[/B] [I]Your OC will only be mentioned, they will not have a major role, but I will give you credit for creating them.[/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]If you would like to debut your OC in my story (which I will hopefully make into a comic), please read the requirements below:[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]REQUIREMENTS:[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Georgia]I would [U]prefer[/U] for your OC to be a [B]guy[/B], but I really don't care. [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Georgia]Your OC must be older than 6. I strongly require this because it will fit my story better. [/FONT]
[*][FONT=Georgia]Your OC cannot be invincible. They must have weaknesses and cannot be a prodigy. I would [U]prefer[/U] them to be the underdog type. [B]Note:[/B] [I]I will praise your character, I won't beat him down.[/I] [/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Georgia]Please let me know via PM. The subject of the message should be: "Story OC Info". If I like your OC, I will PM you back. Also PM if you have any questions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Thank you so much guys! You are doing me a [B]HUGE[/B] favor![/FONT]