OtakuBoards

Alzheimers by Osmosis Moments...

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Also known as sometimers. My friend from my old job and I were talking last night when I told her about having to work at both jobs tomorrow and she asked me 'when did you start having two jobs. I've worked at the same assisted living home for a year as a per diem worker and she also helped watch my daughter for me when I had an interview with that place. So she was like: Oh... yeah I forgot you know how it is when you work where we work. (Which hey, it's true.) When I reminded her.

So now I'm wondering- yet again because it's twenty to three in the morning here and I need to go try to get back to sleep so I'm too lazy to make a new topic- has anyone else ever had moments like that?

I had one the other day where I was about to ask one of my Italian speaking residents how she was doing but I completely forgot how to ask in Italian and ended up asking her in French instead- yeah she looked at me funny. But hey in my defense speaking bits of proper conversation in three languages can be confusing.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Also known as sometimers. My friend from my old job and I were talking last night when I told her about having to work at both jobs tomorrow and she asked me 'when did you start having two jobs. I've worked at the same assisted living home for a year as a per diem worker and she also helped watch my daughter for me when I had an interview with that place. So she was like: Oh... yeah I forgot you know how it is when you work where we work. (Which hey, it's true.) When I reminded her.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying here.

Also, re: your signature, necromancy is not the same thing as necrophilia.[/font]

[quote name='Sara'][font=helvetica]I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying here.

Also, re: your signature, necromancy is not the same thing as necrophilia.[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]My fiance woke me up at midnight and I was having a heck of a time getting back to sleep. But the basic subject of the thread is: Have you ever stopped to think and forgot to start again. Or been somewhere where you forgot something that should've been obvious. Like 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter I went into [B]Sprint [/B]to get a mobile phone and with all the phones around the store I completely forgot what it is I was in there for. Thankfully my 7 month pregnant belly explained the sometimers for me.

Also I copied my signature from something a friend of a friend said on her Facebook page. I don't know if anyone was trying to make sense.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Here's another good one; my fiance and my ex husband keep asking me about things I'd either said or did anywhere from 3 years to 4 hours ago and most of the time I've no bloody idea what they're talking about.

Like a few days ago my ex sent me an IM wanting me to fill out this form that I'd appreantly filled out for my '06 taxes or '07 taxes. I'm like well I don't remember the form but OK send it over. I forgot about the form til today because I'd gotten my W2s from all my jobs and was about to do my taxes- so I showed it to my mom and looks like my ex sent me the form where he'd get to claim our daughter (I'm like he's got 2 other kids claim those!) But I still don't remember saying I'd sign whatever form he was sending me.

Then tonight when I got back from ice skating my fiance IMed me and asked me what I was asking him about earlier today. Honestly I don't remember.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Then tonight when I got back from ice skating my fiance IMed me and asked me what I was asking him about earlier today. Honestly I don't remember.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Sounds like a Jessica Simpson moment.[/font]